Are you in a band, a solo performer, and/or interested in a career in the music industry?
Are you none of the above and think you might have clicked on the wrong link?
In Early Stages, former international music agent Joe Ogden talks about the challenge of building momentum as a live artist and provides a CLEAR and ACCESSIBLE guide to booking gigs.
This book is an ESSENTIAL read to GAIN INSIGHT into the workings of the live music business.
Drawing on personal experiences from years spent touring in bands and later as an agent at a major London agency, Joe offers a FRAMEWORK TO FOLLOW for ANYONE without professional representation.
You will learn:
- WHEN to book shows and whether now is the right time
- WHICH promoters to approach and how to spark their interest
- HOW to identify good shows and avoid the risky ones
- WHAT kind of perception each live performance creates
- WHY a good agent is crucial and how you can learn to think like one
Who’s going to book the RIGHT shows for your band? YOU are, and here’s how to do it.
- Size1.1 MB
- Length131 pages